Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday - Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
The Chaplain's Religious Enrichment Development Operation (CREDO) is a premier, preventive, transformational program sponsored by the Commandant of the Marine Corps (CMC) through the Navy Chief of Chaplains. CREDO Marine Corps West, Spiritual Fitness Centers, which includes CREDO sites at Camp Pendleton and MCAGCC Twenty-nine Palms, is a region program, under Commander Marine Forces Pacific (COMARFORPAC). CREDO MCW SFC also provides support for Marines, Sailors, DOD civilians, retirees and their family members at Barstow, Bridgeport, Fallon, Miramar, San Diego, Yuma & all Marine Corps activities west of the Mississippi.
- Offers married couples and individuals retreats promoting professional, personal, relational and spiritual growth.
- Offers transformational, retreat-based and seminar-based programs designed to assist participants in developing the spiritual resources and resiliency.
- Religious but not faith-group specific, and provides a venue where people of various backgrounds can strengthen individual spirituality.
- Diverse community with respect to life experiences, practices and beliefs.
- Programming includes Marriage Enrichment Retreat, Personal Growth Retreat, Women’s Retreat, Family Enrichment Retreat, Middle School Weekend Retreat and Warrior Resiliency Retreats.
All programs and events are available to service members free of charge. All military married couples with a legally valid marriage are eligible to participate in CREDO marriage and family programs. CREDO directors shall ensure that all participants have a legally valid marriage as a prerequisite for registration for these programs.