Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday - Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
L.I.N.K.S., Lifestyle Insights, Networking, Knowledge, and Skills, is an interactive acculturation program to Marine Corps life and the local installation. Participants learn about Corps history and rank, local installation resources, services, and benefits, military pay, separation, and deployment, crossroad options, communication styles, investing in the community and Marine Corps traditions. Partnerships are made with several services and personnel to include career planners, chaplains, and L.I.N.K.S. mentors.
- Promotes positive adjustment and improved individual and family functioning.
- Training offered in Spanish and Japanese.
- Addresses issues children may be experiencing as a result of 13 plus years of war.
- L.I.N.K.S. training is available for specific groups including Marines, spouses, kids, teens, parents and extended family, and unit sessions.
- Enhances community capacity with local installation information, resources, and introductions.
- L.I.N.K.S. opens the door to community involvement, mentorship, and volunteerism.
Become A LINKS Volunteer
L.I.N.K.S. is supported and gains its success from many dedicated volunteers. Build your resume, meet new people and make a difference in someone’s life. If you are interested in becoming part of the L.I.N.K.S. Team visit the Marine Corps Family Team Building office located next to the Commissary (Bldg 598) for more information or to pick up a Volunteer Application.
L.I.N.K.S. Team Positions include:
- Administrative Support
- Classroom Logistics
- and much more!